Sight Word Super Set #1




It's here, it's here, it's finally here!  I have been working on this big set of sight words for a long time.  I wanted it to be absolutely perfect!  I have been using the little red Short Books for years to teach sight words in my classroom.  I LOVE THEM!!!!!  They are a wonderful curriculum tool for many reasons. (which is really another entire post...)  This is an additional set of instructional materials which compliment the books.  I have been using some of these items in my class for years, but finally cleaned them up and made them pretty to share with all my teacher friends.   Others have been on my to do list for a long time and now are finally in one comprehensive set.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is all you need to know.....













Wow!  It's enough to keep little sweeties busy learning for a long time.  Some activities are meant for classroom use, some are great for homework.  But most of all, it is meant to be hands-on, developmentally appropriate, and fun!  The pack also includes lots of additional ideas and directions for games and activities using the cards in your classroom.  I hope you love this set as much as I do.  I am going to put all of the masters in a binder for easy access throughout the year.  The cards and games are mounted to construction paper and laminated.



If you would like to get this set, it is available in my store:

Teachers Pay Teachers



Thanks for visiting!
Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment